Strong Lead who has real time development experience in UI / Front End to join our award-winning team. Well versed and complete understanding on SDLC. They will be independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution
- 6+ years of full - cycle software development experience
- Has significant knowledge of visual aesthetic components and elements such as fonts, layout, color, graphics, etc.
- Experience handling different browser capabilities
- Experience in a continuous integration environment (preferably Jenkins) and plugins for UI standard checking
- Strong experience in unit testing and code coverage; good experience in automation frameworks in Protractor, Karma
- Knowledge in GitHub, JIRA, and Confluence
- Must be technologically adept
- Hands - on experience in UI optimization best practice implementations
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Good analytical and problem - solving skills
- Communication skills are imperative both in written and in verbal form
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- E-Commerce platform experience highly preferred on one or more of Hybris / Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) / AEM / Drupal / Magento or other hot and recent ecommerce platforms.