IN - Remote
SMART Techies who has real time development experience in SFCC to join our award winning team. Should be well versed and complete understanding on SDLC. You will independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution
- Min 8+ Years of overall Experience.
- Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on SFCC platform.
- Experience in B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of SFCC eCommerce applications
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases.
- Deep understanding of the deployment considerations specific to SaaS based cloud server.
- Understanding of all Administrative options/tasks/interfaces available in Business Manager.
- Knowledge of the concepts of price and inventory, and had worked with external vendors to set up feeds and processes for these on projects.
- Experience in design and development of third party (backend) integration.
- Expertise in developing third party backend integrations like Address/ shipping/ tax validation, Payment authorization, CRM, OMS.
- Business Domain experience