• Work with competency, energy, and enthusiasm within a team environment
• Understanding of lighting and shading processes
• Ability to work independently to complete work and manage delivery expectations Maintaining best practices, lighting pipeline, and workflow integrity
• Demonstrate proactive involvement for continual improvements in skills and workflow Effectively economize and manage renders while achieving the required quality
• Demonstrate effective listening and communication skills and sharing of knowledge
• Demonstrate ability to monitor, control, prioritize and deliver tasks Demonstrate effective time management, organization, and production skills Experience with shot & scope evaluation, providing everyone with clear and accurate estimates on objectives and task completion.
• Assemble temp comps of the lighting passes in Nuke
• Knowledge of Maya and other renderers is considered a plus.
• Look Dev & knowledge of shaders is considered a plus
• Demo reel demonstrating artistic and technical ability is required for this role