BORN is seeking a Java Developer to be part of our delivery team.
This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Estimation, Planning, Development and Delivery.
You will play an important role in creating the technical design artifacts.
You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for projects, assist validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Minimum experience of 5+ years.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) including Java, Servlets, JSP, Preference for experience working with Spring frameworks including Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Integration.
- At least 2 years of enterprise-level programming.
- Hands on development experience in B2C and B2B domain.
- Proficiency developing and customizing e-Commerce Applications, CMS and e-commerce suite.
- Hands on experience in Spring framework including spring-boot, spring-core, spring MVC, spring-ws, spring-data, spring-security.
- Hands on experience with Jersey (JAX-RS).
- Experience in using web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Hands on experience in REST/SOAP web services based systems.
- Hands on experience in publishing and consuming web services.
- Possess strong working knowledge of RDMS using SQL DDL, DML, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience in CI/CD best practices.
- Experience in communicating with clients, technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs.
- Experience in maintaining existing products.
- Experience with Web containers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish.
- Experience and desire to work in the Global offshore/onshore model.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Experience in SAP Commerce Platform (Hybris) is a plus.